Tittibhasana – The Firefly Pose
What is Tittibhasana– The Firefly Pose?
It is the Firefly Pose.
1. Come into a wide squat.
2. Bring your palms flat on the floor just under your feet.
4. Begin to shift your weight back to rest on your upper arms and bring the feet up off the floor.
5. Let your legs be straight.
6. Let your arms be straight.
7. Hold this position for 15 to 20 seconds and then release.
1. It increases the strength of wrists and arms.
2. It tightens and tones the area around the belly region.
3. It strengthens the core and improves overall sense of balance.
4. It calms the mind.
Tittibhasana Dos and Don’ts
If you have a lower back injury, elbow, wrist or shoulder injury then you should avoid this asana.
Related Yoga Articles