How to Lose weight fast at home for women
The way women lose weight is very different from the way men lose weight. The most common problem area for men is the abdomen, while for women it is the hips. Thus, the ways to reduce fat must also be different.
While hitting the gym is the first thing that comes to our mind, it is a hard reality that most women don’t have the time. Either they are caught up at home or at work. Since not all offices have gyms, all homes can certainly be converted to gyms.
Here are a few simple tips on how to lose weight fast at home for women.
- First up, before we even begin to exercise it is important to remember that the energy to exercise comes from the kitchen. Therefore, abdominal muscles are first built in the kitchen. So eat healthy. Here are some flat belly foods: Oatmeal, almond and nuts protein powder, olive oil, berries, eggs, beans and legumes, lean meat and fish, whole grains, peanut butter, green vegetables, dairy, avocados and green tea to name some.
- Also, if you starve yourself then you tend to accumulate more fat in your problem areas. So eat, but healthy.
- Do all your household chores on your own and develop a garden!
- Adopt an hour a day, 4 days a week, exercise regime. Do the simple suryanamaskar or adopt an exercise regime from the internet!
Obesity is perhaps the most obvious impact of the modern-day technology. The innovations and inventions of the recent four or five decades have minimized physical labor for man. A sedentary lifestyle coupled with junk foods has become the perfect recipe to put on those bulges. In fact, the irony of the situation is that despite all the leaps and breakthroughs in medical care, more and more people are now afflicted with obesity related ailments like heart issues, diabetes and many more. However, the solution to this problem is relatively a simple one. All you need to do is lose weight naturally to live disease free!
Many have tried those pills and magic potions which promise to make you an ultra slim being overnight only to realize that the weight comes back with a vengeance the moment you stop taking them. Some have tried crash diets, boot camp tortures and failed in their quest to gain that perfect figure. So, how does one lose weight naturally?
To lose weight naturally, you just need watch what you eat. Do you prefer quantity or quality? Do you believe in nutrition or just feeding your tongue? Junk food might be delicious but it does nothing for your body. On the other hand, those boring veggies can actually help you to lose weight naturally.
Remember this, the more complex your food is, the more time your body will take to digest it. This means it will spend more calories in digesting the food and you will not feel hungry for a long time! So, ditch those simple carbohydrates and sugars. Instead, gorge on some lean protein to lose weight naturally.
Last but not the least, eat small portions but eat frequently. Have you ever seen an overweight giraffe? It constantly keeps grazing but never puts on weight because it eats in small quantities. This helps in enhancing its metabolism. So, if you eat about six small meals a day, your metabolism will become faster and you will lose weight naturally!
Here are some of the best recommendations we could find to help you lose weight naturally:
- Drink lots of water
- Eat small portions but eat at regular intervals. Best is to have 5 to 6 meals a day. Or maybe 3 meals and 2 to 3 snacks
- Eat Pears – Packed with almost 15% of our daily fibre requirements, pears have been found to be the best diet for those who want to lose weight. One feels full and the overall calorie consumption goes down. Also do not peel it, as the skin is where the fibre is.
- Exercise regularly as it not only helps you burn calories but would also makes you feel better.
- Eat Grapefruits as they help regulate insulin. Whenever we eat, our body has a decision to make. It can either burn the food as energy or store it as fat. Research has found that high insulin levels prevents our body from breaking down previously stored fat, apart from changing food into fat.
- By the same logic as above, Cut down on the overall sugar intake or other sweet products like chocolates.
- Maintain a log of your diet and the progress you are making. This will help you stay motivated.
- Do not rush into this. Like all good things in life, a healthy body is best attained with a little bit of patience.