7 Tips Facial care for Men
Though, men traditionally spend less time in grooming their skin than women do, they spend more time damaging their skin through outdoor activities and hazardous work conditions.Therefore,they require more attention towards their skin.Also,it has been said that your skin is the largest organ you have because it not only acts as a protective layer against the different elements, but also breathes to provide the temperature control for your body.Overall,your skin tells a lot about your overall general health and diet. As such in order to look your best, it is very important to take care of your skin. For that follow the following tips:
1. CTM (Cleansing, Toning and Moisturising): Like women, for men CTM regime is very important. They are exposed to the hazardous situations like pollution, car exhaust, cigarette smoke and other pollutants on daily basis which leads to the damage of the skin.Also, men have a thicker and oilier skin than women do. They need a good effective facial cleanser that removes the dirt and grime from their skin and make it fresh.
2. Exfoliate daily: Your face will be radiant and healthy if you remove dead cells from your skin. You should use a gentle but granulated face scrub to help smoothen the skin and diminish dullness. Another advantage of exfoliating is that it leaves the face with soft hair follicles which results in a smoother shave and less irritation.
3. Stop buying cheap razor: Most men shave 5 times a week. A quality razor can be a lifetime purchase.So, choose your pick wisely. Choose a razor that fits your skin’s sensitivity and bearded coarseness. Shave in the shower or immediately afterwards as the hair is much softer from the warm water and steam.
4. Use after-shave: After shave soothes the skin and hydrates it also. It also seals in the moisture after you shave. Your after-shave should be free from alcohol as alcohol dries the skin.
5. Avoid Wrinkles: The skin around the eyes lacks in sweat and oil glands, making it easy for an under eye dehydration situation. This results in wrinkles. To prevent the happening of wrinkles, dab a little of hydrating eye cream around your eyes every morning and before bedtime.
6. Use moisturiser: Moisturising daily will get you a soft kissable skin than a sandpaper skin texture. Fragrance free products can be used easily as they don’t have any smell and are not considered girly.
7. Take care of your lips: Lips age fast. As the years go by, the lips will start looking chapped. Men don’t have the advantage of make-up to hide this fact.Therefore; they should apply a lip balm with a high SPF during the day and a hydrating and nourishing lip balm at night.