Here are some of the best recommendations we could find to help you lose weight naturally:
- Drink lots of water
- Eat small portions but eat at regular intervals. Best is to have 5 to 6 meals a day. Or maybe 3 meals and 2 to 3 snacks
- Eat Pears – Packed with almost 15% of our daily fibre requirements, pears have been found to be the best diet for those who want to lose weight. One feels full and the overall calorie consumption goes down. Also do not peel it, as the skin is where the fibre is.
- Exercise regularly as it not only helps you burn calories but would also makes you feel better.
- Eat Grapefruits as they help regulate insulin. Whenever we eat, our body has a decision to make. It can either burn the food as energy or store it as fat. Research has found that high insulin levels prevents our body from breaking down previously stored fat, apart from changing food into fat.
- By the same logic as above, Cut down on the overall sugar intake or other sweet products like chocolates.
- Maintain a log of your diet and the progress you are making. This will help you stay motivated.
- Do not rush into this. Like all good things in life, a healthy body is best attained with a little bit of patience.