It is essential that wastes be removed from the body before rejuvenation so that the body is under least pressure from toxins and assimilation of healthy prana is facilitated.
What to avoid
Commonly available churans and concoctions should be totally avoided as they contain chemicals that can interfere with the natural peristaltic movements of the intestines.
Tea and Coffee should be avoided.
Here are the tips for glowing skin
Preparations to ensure a clean colon and intestines:
Here are two preparations that would ensure a clean colon and intestines and would prove effective against symptoms of blood toxicity like pimples and other kind of skin eruptions. Clean colon brings a glow to the face that would unfailingly turn heads.
1. Drink two glasses of hot water mixed with a little limejuice and old honey first thing in the morning. Consumed for a period of three months at a stretch, this would help clean the intestines of ama.Old honey helps in the removal of accumulated non-essential fats too. The same preparation if had after all meals is a known formula for reducing fat.
2. Take half a teaspoon of the pulp of Amaltas fruit and an equal quantity of tamarind and soak overnight. Mash the two in the residue water and remove seeds. Filter this preparation and drink the liquid at least one hour after dinner. This is an effective preparation that can be tried at a stretch for one month for controlling constipation.
Preparation to remove acidity and flatulence:
1. Just before sleeping apply the pulp of Amaltas-heated to a bearable temperature-in and around the navel in circular motions in multiples of seven. This reduces aggravated vata and helps in removing the symptoms of acidity and flatulence.
Some Natural Tips For Glowing Skin
You can get glowing skin naturally without make-up following some tips. A flawless and radiant skin is an asset to a woman and even to a man. Here are some ways to keep your skin glowing naturally. This will help you to keep your skin clear and beautiful.
1. Papaya Massage: Papaya is a fruit that can prove beneficial to your skin in many ways. Eat it or apply it on your face, it will prove beneficial. After putting the Papaya paste massage it gently. This will not only remove blackheads but will also exfoliate the skin. It can free the skin from blemishes, dark spots and scars. If applied under the eyes, it can lighten the skin tone. Papaya face mask is ideal for oily skin and can reduce sun tan. If you eat Papaya on regular basis, it will improve your digestion and will give a boost to your skin.
2. Potato juice: To lighten your skin and reduce the dark spots use potato juice. Use raw potato juice to reduce sun tan and sun burn. Potato has natural bleaching effect and can lighten your skin tone.
3. Coconut Water: Drink and apply coconut water on your face for that clear sparkling skin. Drinking coconut water helps in flushing out toxins, making blood circulation better and organs healthy. Coconut water can be applied on face for blackheads and acne.
4. Use a homemade scrub: You can use a mixture of grinded almond and besan (gram flour) to your face and gently scrub it off. This will remove dead and dull skin leaving behind soft and supple skin. If you have dry skin use milk in it. If you have oily skin use water instead.
5. Drink plenty of water: Drink plenty of water on daily basis. This will rehydrate your skin and will make your face clear, beautiful and radiant.
6. Get plenty of sleep: Plenty of sleep is essential to have a healthy, glowing skin. Lack of sleep can leave your skin dull, lifeless and wrinkled.Therefore, it is important to have good sleeping habits.
7. Consume Vitamin C: Vitamin C or ascorbic acid give benefits to our skin. When applied on the skin it increases collagen production and skin brightening. Vitamin C produces collagen that further strengthens the capillaries to feed the skin and make it glow. Fruits like Kiwi, strawberries, amla, blueberries, broccoli, grapes, guava, oranges, papaya, lemon and sweet potatoes should be consumed for a healthy and glowing skin.