It’s the toughest thing anyone can do, really. How good you look depends on how fresh is your make-up. In fact, a well done face can cover up for an average dress. But for a girl to get her look right, the lipstick is key.
So, here’s a quick guide on how to choose the right lipstick.
- Apply the lipstick on before buying it for what you may se on the box may not be the reality.
- When shopping for lipstick, don’t be wearing a strong colour already or heavy make-up for that matter. It can prevent you from judging the new lipstick properly.
- Always remove one lip shade completely before trying another to avoid mixing colour.
- Judge the shade in all lights possible.
- Avoid these 7 common mistakes we usually end up making while using a lipstick
The other way to understand a lipstick is to match the colour with your look. Being a Ms Matchy, a pink dress, pink clutch and pink lipstick is very uncool. Choose between dramatic lips and eyes; both don’t go well together.