No matter how beautiful you may be, but if you are young and are plagued with grey hair, then there are chances that your self esteem may have dipped low after a casual comment by your peers or acquaintances. Grey hair are indeed a deal-breaker when it comes to looking good and smart. However, the problem is not completely unsolvable. Except in cases, where grey hair may be a sign of an existing illness or some dormant problem in your body, these can be treated naturally. The best part about going natural is that there are no side effects on your face or hair. Albeit the natural processes work slower than the artificial (chemical-based), the effects are sure to last long.
There are various natural ways to treat grey hair:
- Include food rich in protein in your daily diet, such as meat, eggs, soy, pulses and whole grains.
- Apply a paste made of curd, henna powder, coffee and fenugreek seeds, keep it on for about 3 – 4 hours and then wash your hair.
- You can also massage your scalp with coconut oil. This helps in reduction of grey hair. You can do this every night and then wash it off in the morning.
- Prepare a mixture of ginger and honey and store it. Have a teaspoon of this mixture everyday as it helps in reducing grey hair.
- Take some Amla (Indian gooseberry) and boil it in coconut oil till it turns black. You can apply this mixture to your scalp in order to reduce the process of greying.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of table salt in cup of black tea and use this mixture to massage your scalp. Keep it on for 1 hour and then wash it off. If done regularly, this remedy proves beneficial in reducing greys.
- Regular intake of Amla juice also helps in the treatment of graying hair.
- Application of aloe vera gel helps in the reduction of grey hair.